In that vein, I’m posting the recipe for A Long Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against A Wall Mexican Style. This cocktail is served in my short story, A Night At The Wesley.
- 1 part Sloe Gin (This is the Sloe)
- 1 part Southern Comfort (This is the comfortable)
- 1 part Vodka (Mixed with the orange juice, this is the screw)
- 1 part Don Pilar Tequila Blanco (This is the Mexican style and remember – cheap tequila will mess you up!)
- Splash of orange juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Splash of Galliano (This is the wall)
Mix the first four liquors, orange juice and grenadine in a strainer. Pour into a cocktail glass. Float the Galliano on top. Enjoy on a cool evening or for the more adventurous, anytime!