This is my highlight reel of the past year, thanks to a nifty sorting technique I was able to view my top ten posts of the year and it includes some of my favorite posts and favorite guests!:
10. A Long Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against A Wall – This post is actually a recipe for the drink that is featured in my short story, A Night at the Wesley.
9. Introducing The Dark Sentinels – Sable – Author Dariel Raye introduced The Dark Sentinels series and the rare breed of wolf shifters.
8. Sunday Snippet With Deneice Tarbox – Deneice stopped by the blog to talk about her two novels, Healing Inc. and Finding Love For A Cynic. I didn’t know it then but Finding Love For A Cynic would become one of my favorite reads this summer.
7. Passionate Cook Sharon Kleve Shares a Romantic Menu – Sharon shared a great menu for a special date night and a little about her book, Klutzy Love.
6. Sunday Morning Chat Hosted by Anne Ashby – Anne came over from New Zealand to interview her heroine, Jodie Mathieson, from Wilderness Liason and got a surprise. She had to chase the woman down and her questions weren’t ever answered. LOL! One of the funniest posts!
5. An Interview with Marla Malone by Jason Jaxx – A big thank you to Jason for stopping by the blog and convincing Marla to come along with him. His erotic works can be found in the Fantasies4U series starting with Ashley’s Craving.
4. After Party A New Sensual Short – This post talks about a short story of mine available on Barnes and Noble and Smashwords. If you haven’t seen the cover, it’s a little much. But I figured the couple was married so in my mind it’s okay.
3. Today’s Hero Dalton Beck with Yvonne Harriot – The lovely Yvonne Harriot visited the blog and interviewed her hero, Dalton Beck, from Hide ‘N Seek and got a little more than she bargained for when she met the handsome man. I’m glad I’m not the only one who loses it when confronted with our own creations.
2. Today’s Hero Clark Pinot with Nevea Lane – Oh hotness, Clark Pinot from Falling Leaves in Autumn a violet eyed hero who doesn’t chase but pursues! Nevea did a wonderful job of interviewing this man and keeping her cool at the same time.
1. The Color of Inspiration – This is one of my favorite posts of the year. It continues to get hits and comments even though it was posted in May. This is a statistical analysis of interracial marriages in the US. Want to know how many African American women marry outside of their race? Only about 9%!
Thank you so much for following my blog throughout the year! I truly appreciate every visitor and every comment.
Happy New Year!